>SHUFFLE< >HORN SQUEEKS<
“The Golden Age of Explora –
Oh bugger. What, still?
Right. Well so it’s too soon to do the big fanfare (sorry chaps – see you at Tuesday practice) but The Golden Age is none-the-less very close.
No, now less of that attitude. It IS nearly done.
Currently, these are the headlines:
• all horn sessions are done and edited into shape.
• cello sessions are done and awaiting mixes.
• almost all tracks are creatively finished.
• problem track Just passing through is almost on the mat but still slugging it out with me.
• awaiting strings for Waiting is a bit like being on holiday.
• we still have no opening micro track.
• we still have no album cover, but the cover artwork style is all together and looking fab.
So it’s, y’know, almost there. ‘So near’, etc.
It’s been a mammoth weekend. I’ve barely left the house. Between this and a fairly monsterous pitch for Typo, I’ve been bending the bean and the eyesight rather heavily.
But the end is in sight on both counts. If I dare believe it.
Now, clear up this tinsel and put away the chairs. Someone else needs the hall.